Today is the last day of the Birthday Bash Weekly Events Challenges to celebrate Bugaboo’s Birthday. Today’s challenge is called “anything goes”. I’m also playing along with Wee Memories Challenge #39 - For the Love of Ribbon, and Colour Q Challenge #68.
This card was made for my hubby. It will be my Valentine Card for him … a hint that we need time for just the two of us.
|Inside of the card.|
Products used ...
- Stamps: Bugaboo Digi Stamp Dottie Birthday, Lawn Fawn’s Jessie’s ABC’s, and MFT Going to the Chapel (little heart)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Rose Bud, Copic Markers – R00, E21 & R20; R29 & R39; E31, E42, E70 & Y02; G94 & RV29 (each grouping of colors is for each section colored)
- Paper: Bazzill Basics & Dotted Swiss, DCWV Latte Stack
- Other: Offray 3/16” Decorative White Ribbon
- Tools: Fiskars Fingertip blade, 3/16” Mini Glue Dots and Adhesive
Now for the inspiration …
|Wee Memories Challenge|
Here’s to hoping that my card provides you with some inspiration to go forth and create!