*** UPDATED, 01/14/2011, to include another challenge ***
With Valentine's Day fast approaching I decided to make Valentine's Day cards for my daughter, Katie, to give to her classmates. There are seven young adult students in her Educational Life Skills Transition Class, and she is the only girl. Which means all her classmates are young men. Since it is so hard to find cards that don't represent hugging, or kissing, I made friendship cards for her.
|6 Valentine's Day Cards|
|1 of the cards, with another showing the inside, along w/the envelope.|
Next are the teacher cards. I haven't finalized them yet. I believe I saw an apple stamp over at Lawn Fawn's site that I will pick up. It will work great on the cover.
|Cards for her Teacher and the 2 Teacher Assistants|
*** While going thru the list of card challenges which I have been participating in I realized that there is one more challenge for this set. It is the Crazy 4 Color Inspiration Challenge C4C69 .
Products used ...
- Stamps: Northwoods Heart & Dot Background and Plaid Heart, Lawn Fawn Hello Friend and Jessie's ABC's.
- Paper: Archiver's various pinks and gray
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, and Copic Markers R29 & R39
- Twine: American Crafts Twine - Blush & Black
- Tools: MS Scoring Board, Creative Memories Round Corner Punch, Tim Holtz Mini Stapler, 3/16" Mini Glue Dots and Adhesive