Moxie Trigger Tuesday and MORE ...

There are sooo many challenges out right now and I would love to participate in all of them.  Of course, that is not really possible.  So I decided to create a couple of cards for more than one challenge. 

This is my first card post for the day!  I made it for the following challenges ... Moxie Fab World - Trigger Tuesday "Winter White", J5 CASE Card Challenge, and the OWH Stars & Stamps Shippers Choice.  The sketches for these challenges, if available, are at the end of my post.


I just love this DeNami Swan. 

It is just beautiful! 

I turned the J5 CASE Sketch for this card, and new that it would be perfect for the Moxie Trigger Tuesday challenge.  Then I saw the call for OWH, and decided to use "Thinking of You" as the sentiment.  I believe combining the challenges worked.

Products used ...
  • Paper:  Bazzill Avalanche and White Swirl Emb Crdsk
  • Stamps:  DeNami Swan (right) and Sentiment
  • Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers BG10 & Y00
  • Ribbon:  5/8" Offray Wired Woven White, 1/8" Offray Mint Green
  • Tools:  Trimmer, Tim Holtz Mini Stapler, 1/4" Pop Dots, 3/16" Mini Dots, and Adhesive
I used the mini stapler to attach the 1/8" ribbon to make sure it stays in place.

Now for the sketches ...

Moxie Fab World
Trigger Tuesday - Winter White
 
J5 CASE Challenge
from House that Stamps Built
Hope you find inspiration from my design.  Have a great day!

Comments

Dragan said…
Creative stuff here Ruza. It seems the creative DNA runs strong with us.
Lynette said…
Very pretty card - I really love all the white! How fun to combine so many challenges. Thanks for playing in the Repeat Impressions challenge, and for casing my card:)
The swan has a simple elegance to it. I like the soft coloring of the daffodil card.
Lea L. said…
Very pretty cards!! Great job with the Winter White Tuesday Trigger! ♥♥♥
Hey Ruza! What a pretty approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)
Jan Hunnicutt said…
Both of your cards are beautiful! Thanks for playing in our challenge at Operation Write Home!