This is my first card post for the day! I made it for the following challenges ... Moxie Fab World - Trigger Tuesday "Winter White", J5 CASE Card Challenge, and the OWH Stars & Stamps Shippers Choice. The sketches for these challenges, if available, are at the end of my post.
I just love this DeNami Swan.
It is just beautiful!
I turned the J5 CASE Sketch for this card, and new that it would be perfect for the Moxie Trigger Tuesday challenge. Then I saw the call for OWH, and decided to use "Thinking of You" as the sentiment. I believe combining the challenges worked.
Products used ...
- Paper: Bazzill Avalanche and White Swirl Emb Crdsk
- Stamps: DeNami Swan (right) and Sentiment
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers BG10 & Y00
- Ribbon: 5/8" Offray Wired Woven White, 1/8" Offray Mint Green
- Tools: Trimmer, Tim Holtz Mini Stapler, 1/4" Pop Dots, 3/16" Mini Dots, and Adhesive
Now for the sketches ...
|Moxie Fab World |
Trigger Tuesday - Winter White
|J5 CASE Challenge|
from House that Stamps Built