OWH Sketch Challenge #50

Good morning.  This is the first time I am participating in a OWH Sketch Challenge.

Here is the sketch ...

And here is my take on the sketch ...


I think this little guy is so cute! 

My daughter's teacher gave me a container of stamps and this was part of the package.  I don't know how old or new the stamp is, but I thought it would be perfect for this challenge.

I need to work on my grass coloring.

Products used ...
  • Paper:  Halcraft Pastel Color Blank Cards - Pink, Bazzill Basic Paper, and Paper Studio
  • Stamps:  Uptown Rubber Stamps "Hug Please", Lawn Fawn Petite Florals and Recollections Fun Borders
  • Ribbon:  Paper Studio 5/8" Ribbon Pack - Pink/Black
  • Ink:  Versa Color Boysenberry, Memento Tuxedo Black, Tim Holtz Forest Moss Distress Ink, and Copic Markers
  • Tools:  Trimmer, Tim Holtz Adapter, Adhesive and 3/16" Mini Dots (Glue Dots)
For all the information about this challenge, and to learn more about OWH please go to their bog HERE.

Thank you for stopping by.  Have a Great Day!

Comments

Julie said…
That's an adorable stamp! Great card! Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!