Here is the sketch ...
And here is my take on the sketch ...
I think this little guy is so cute!
My daughter's teacher gave me a container of stamps and this was part of the package. I don't know how old or new the stamp is, but I thought it would be perfect for this challenge.
I need to work on my grass coloring.
Products used ...
- Paper: Halcraft Pastel Color Blank Cards - Pink, Bazzill Basic Paper, and Paper Studio
- Stamps: Uptown Rubber Stamps "Hug Please", Lawn Fawn Petite Florals and Recollections Fun Borders
- Ribbon: Paper Studio 5/8" Ribbon Pack - Pink/Black
- Ink: Versa Color Boysenberry, Memento Tuxedo Black, Tim Holtz Forest Moss Distress Ink, and Copic Markers
- Tools: Trimmer, Tim Holtz Adapter, Adhesive and 3/16" Mini Dots (Glue Dots)
Thank you for stopping by. Have a Great Day!