Paper Pretties and Bugaboo Birthday Challenge

I was busy crafting today and managed to complete 3 different cards.  I combined two challenges for each of the cards I created.  Here is my first card.

Front of card, opened.
Inside card.

Another picture showing the side fold.
This card was created for the Paper Pretties Challenge PWC136 which was to create a card with a Unique Fold/Non-Traditional Fold, and the Bugaboo Happy Birthday from the Catch the Bug Blog.

Products used ...
  • Digi Stamp:  BIRDGR Sweet Birdday, and Birdday Sentiment (FREE from Bugaboo) - go HERE to check out the site
  • Cardstock:  Paper Studio and Bazill
  • Ink:  Copic Markers - Y00, Y02 & YR12; V12 & V17; C3, B00 & R29; B66, R21, R83 & R29; R85 & B66 (each grouping of colors is for each section colored)
  • Tools:  Trimmer, Adhesive
THANK YOU Bugaboo for the Digi Stamp.

Here’s to hoping that my card provides you with some inspiration to go forth and create!

Comments

Lori said…
Oh wow, I love this card. The bold colors are FANTASTIC and I love this little birthdy bird. Thanks so much for playing along in the Bugaboo birthday celebration challenge. I hope you'll join us this week for our mini challenges.
Lori
Jenny said…
Adorable! Great color combos! Thanks for playing in the Bugaboo Challenge with us!
Rae Anne said…
OOH, I love that textured paper and those luscious jewel tones! And, it's always great to see a different kind of fold! Thanks so much for participating in Catch the Bug's Birthday blog hop with Bugaboo Stamps! :D MWAH!
Jackie said…
What an adorable card! I love how you used the folds for this too...you were able to combine both of the DTs I design for, I mean what could be better! Thank you for playing along with us this week at the Catch the Bug Challenge Blog and for celebrating our Bugaboo Birthday too!