Monday, January 10, 2011

Play Date Cafe Challenge #63 & MFT Get Sketchy #1

If you arrived at my blog for the DeNami Simply Scallops Blog Hop please go HERE to see my design, and remember to leave a comment for a chance to win one of the prizes.

I once again made one card for two different challenges. 

We have the Play Date Cafe Challenge #63 and the MFT Wednesday Stamp Club - Get Sketchy #1.  The challenge inspiration photos are further down on this post.

Combining these two challenges was a challenge in itself, but I think I managed to create a worthy card.


Another wedding type card.  I know!  I guess I'm just very excited that my son will be getting married before the end of the year, and I can't wait for the big day.

Now for those inspirational pictures.
Products used ...
  • Paper:  Paper Studio White for card base, DCWV Linen Closet Matstack (Silver background), DCWV X-Mas Stack (Gold), and Bazzill Aloe Vera (Green).
  • Stamps:  MFT Going to the Chapel, Gina K Design Spring Mix
  • Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black, and AP Pigma Graphic Marker
  • Tools:  Trimmer, Scissors, Creative Memories Cutting System for Oval, EKS Deco Scallop Punch, Adhesives, and 3/16" mini glue dots
Here’s to hoping that my card provided you with some inspiration to go forth and create!


7 comments:

Fiona said...

lovely card Ruza :) I like your shimmery silver backdrop :)

Jenny said...

Very pretty! Love the background paper!

Michele Gross said...

Love all the sparkle the metallics provide! Lovely wedding card :)

Ruby said...

A lovely wedding card, I love the background paper you've used, really pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at the PDCC this week!

Libby Hickson said...

Such a fun & sweet card! Thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe! :-)

Andrea Ewen said...

Beautiful! Love that shimmery gold and those wonderful borders! Thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOVE all the gold and silver--so shimmery! Beautiful:) Thanks so much for playing along and joining in the fun at the PDCC:}