For this challenge by The Playdate Cafe I chose to incorporate the colors into a card I made for the Just For Us Girls challenge.
Combining the two challenges turned out great. If I do say so myself.
Here is the finished product ...
She is so adorable!
Did you see the kisses "X" to go with the hugs.
They are on each end of the ribbon?
Now for the inside of the card.
Products used ...
· Paper: Burgundy/Wine color from Archiver's, MFT Chocolate Kiss Pack - Stripes & Hearts
· Stamps: MFT Pure Innocence Bunch of Blooms
· Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, and lots of different Copic Markers
· Ribbon: Offray 1/18" Spool of Ribbon - Wine color
· Tools: Paper trimmer, Tim Holtz Mini Stapler, Adhesive, and 3/16" Mini Glue Dots
Hope you like my take on this sketch.
Thanks for stopping by.