Play Date Cafe Challenge PDCC62


For this challenge by The Playdate Cafe I chose to incorporate the colors into a card I made for the Just For Us Girls challenge. 

Combining the two challenges turned out great.  If I do say so myself. 

Here is the finished product ...


She is so adorable!

Did you see the kisses "X" to go with the hugs. 
They are on each end of the ribbon?

Now for the inside of the card.


Products used ...
·         Paper:  Burgundy/Wine color from Archiver's, MFT Chocolate Kiss Pack - Stripes & Hearts
·         Stamps:  MFT Pure Innocence Bunch of Blooms
·         Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, and lots of different Copic Markers
·         Ribbon:  Offray 1/18" Spool of Ribbon - Wine color
·         Tools:  Paper trimmer, Tim Holtz Mini Stapler, Adhesive, and 3/16" Mini Glue Dots

Hope you like my take on this sketch. 

Thanks for stopping by.


Comments

Courtney Baker said…
Super cute card! Thanks for visiting my blog! Glad to find you too!
Michele Gross said…
Super cute!! Love how sweet the pattern paper looks with that cute little image :) Lovely sentiment too!! Glad you played along at The Play Date Cafe!
Karen B. said…
Oh, she's way too cute! A perfect Valentine's card. Hope you'll be making some cards for the new LF challenge, I know I will be. Excited to see it come out.
OH MY--this little gal is super cute! Great card--super coloring:) Thanks so much for joining in the fun over at the Cafe and for playing along with us at PDCC:}