RI Sketch Challenge D2910


I chose to create a "Happy New Year!" card for the current Repeat Impressions Sketch Challenge D2910 by the The House That Stamps Built.  Link back to the challenge HERE to see all of the details.

So here is my card.


I chose to go with BRIGHT colors hoping the new year will be much brighter than 2010.

Close-up of party hats.

Products Used ...
  • Bazzill papers ... Baby Blue Dark, Yellow, Orange , Blue and Light Blue
  • Stamps ... Lawn Fawn Jessie's ABC's and the hat from Stampendous Party Invite set
  • Ink ...  Memento Tuxedo Black and Copic B66
  • Stickles ... Blue, Yellow, Gold and Star Dust
  • Tools ... Adhesives and 3/16" mini dots
I hope you like the direction I took with this sketch. Happy New Year!!!

Thank you for stopping by!

Comments

Lynette said…
Great job with the sketch - I love the sparkle! Thanks for playing in the Repeat Impressions challenge!
Harriet Skelly said…
I love the sparkly hats! I hope this year is much brighter too! Thanks for playing with us at Repeat Impressions!