Sending Smiles across the Miles ...

Today's post is for Crazy4Challenge C4C69 and OWH Sunday Sketch Challenge #51 .  I thought about creating a Valentine's Day card for the C4C69 color challenge, but chose to go with this instead when I combined the challenges.


I love this sentiment from Lawn Fawn's Hello Friends set, and it's the perfect sentiment when creating a card for the OWH.

Products used ...
  • Stamps:  Repeat Impressions Floral Background (2008), Lawn Fawn Hello Friends, Critters in the 'Burbs and Gina K Designs Spring Mix
  • Paper:  Bazzill Pepper, Pink Cadillac, and Light Pink, and Recollections Tan
  • Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, and Copic Markers R85 & C5
  • Ribbon:  Paper Studio Pink/Black Pack - 5/8"
  • Tools:  Fiskars Fingertip Blade, Glue Dots - 1/8" & 3/16", and Adhesive
I found the Repeat Impressions stamp at a local craft store.  They didn't carry many of the RI stamps.  I chose this stamp because I new that I had other stamps that I could incorporate into a design.

Now for the inspirational pictures ...
C4C69 Color Challenge


Here’s to hoping that my card provided you with some inspiration to go forth and create!

Comments

Susan S said…
nice card --- I love your sentiment stamp!
Julie said…
You're right, that is a perfect sentiment! Great card! Thanks for playing along in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!