Sympathy Card

I really don't like making Sympathy card, but sometimes we have to.  My husband's Uncle passed away yesterday and this card will be given to my hubby's cousin. 

I created this card using the colors from Curtain Call Color Challenge - Act #66 and the sketch from The Paper Players Challenge #31 - Sketch Challenge.


I created my own paper for this card using Gina K Designs Spring Mix and Memento London Fog ink.  I used copic markers to color over the flowers with BV01, and I used R29 for the center of the flower.  It's not my best work on the rest of the design.  However, knowing that I was fighting a migraine as I finished this I'm happy with the results.  Even the slightly crooked sentiment.

Inspiration photos ...

The Paper Player Challenge #31
Products used ...
Stamps:  Gina K Designs Spring Mix
Papers:  Bazzill and DCWV
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black and London Fog, and Copic Markers
Tools:  EK Success Scalop Circle 2-1/4" Punch, Martha Stewart Rose Window Punch, 3-D 1/2" Glue Dots, and Adhesive.

Here’s to hoping that my card provides you with some inspiration to go forth and create!

Comments

Julie Gearinger said…
Great use of the colors and I love how you have created the background paper yourself! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Players!
Such fun flowers! Great job with the curtain call challenge.

It's a good life!
Terri E.