Thank You

A card for just 1 challenge.  Shocking, I know since I've been combining a lot of the challenges recently.  There are just so many out there that i like and it's hard to make a card for just 1 challenge.  Surprised myself when I created this card for the Play Date Cafe Color Challenge #65.

This was a very simple card to create.  I pulled out my cardstock and pulled the colors for this challenge.  Paper products used are DCWV Gray, Paper Studio Orange and Greens, and DCWV Citrus Stack (orange flowers).  I used the EK Success Arch Scallop Punch on the Greens. Then all I had to do was the layering of the colors.  The sentiment is Lawn Fawn and was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on gray scrap paper, and then punched with the EK Success Photo Labels Punch. I punched a hole in the upper lefthand corner, fed the yarn (also from Lawn Fawn) thru the hole, tied around the layered cardstock, made a bow, and adhered to the base card.  I then added some bling - Hero Arts Gems.  I think it draws the eyes to the sentiment.

Here is the inspirational photo ...

I just love this picture.  It's so cute!

Here’s to hoping that my card provides you with some inspiration to go forth and create!

Comments

Fiona said…
It's great when a card comes together so easily... Lovely creation for the Play Date Cafe this week :)
~Tammy~ said…
Love your pattern paper! I think I may actually have this in my stash that is pack up on it's way with my household goods! Hmm! Love the scallop punches at the top!
Jinny Newlin said…
Such a bright, summery take on this week's color story, Ruza! You're making me wish there wasn't snow on the ground ;). Thank you so much for playing with us, this week, in the Cafe!
Jaclyn Miller said…
Love that orange paper and how you combined it with the varying shades of other colors. Great border punch too. Thanks for playing along again at the PDCC.
Libby Hickson said…
Such a fun & pretty card! Thanks for joining us at The Play Date Cafe this week! We are so lucky that we got your undivided attention on this one. :-)