A Winter White Wedding Card

Updated Thursday, 01/27/2011

I have a couple of Weddings this year so I designed a Wedding Card for the Catch the Bug Bugaboo Show us Your Winter Whites Challenge.  The big wedding is going to be my son's. J

I've been so busy that I forgot that Wee Memories is having a Free for All Challenge (#40) this week.   I'm submitting this card for that challenge also.


I purchased a couple of Bugaboo Digi Stamps with a Wedding Theme. I chose the "Our Wedding" Digi Stamp, and used Copic Markers to add a bit of color to the photo.  The paper used is Bazzill White & French Vanilla, along with Paper Studio White & Cream.  I fussy cut the frame from cream cardstock and used adhesive to layer over the white frame.  The lovely embossed tiny hearts is from the Cuttlebug Love Language set.  The frame was attached with 1/4" Pop Dots.  The final touch was the Offray 5/8" Wire Edge White Ribbon.  I'm getting better at making those bows.


My trick for having the bows look nice.  I turn the card upside down and then tie the bow.  I can't seem to tie a bow while the card is right side up and have it turn out nicely.  It took me many times to figure this out!

Here’s to hoping that my card provides you with some inspiration to go forth and create!

Comments

Unknown said…
Super cute card! :)
Lisa Petrella said…
SOOOOO CUTE! Love it!! I have to do the same thing when making bows!! hahaha!!! Otherwise, they turn out upside down!
Carla said…
I love your fun wedding card. I always go serious... no more!!! I do my bows that way too. How funny. Hugs,
Min said…
What a lovely card! Congrats on your son's upcoming wedding too!
Thanks so much for playin' along with this weeks Catch The Bug "Winter White" Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! We hope you'll join us again for our next challenge too!
Hugs & Happy days!
~Min
Adorable and you make a BEAUTIFUL bow!!!
Lyndall said…
Great card. Love it.
Tammy Miller said…
What a great card!It is truly Adorable! I just love it! Thanks for joining us for our Winter White challenge. We Hope to see you again for our next challenge! Thanks Again, Tammy