Today's post was created for several different challenges. The first one is Gray is the New Black Challenge in the Moxie Fab World. There were many inspirational photo's provided by Cath. Head on over to Moxie Fab World to check it out.
|Inside the card.|
I stamped 3 hearts on the inside of the card as a surprise for the recipient. They won't know it's a Valentine's Day card until they open it. I left the rest of the card blank to write a personal message for that special person. A different approach for a Valentine's Day card. Head on over to Paper Players to see their 1st challenge of the year ... PP29 Theme Challenge - Valentine's Day.
Products used ...
- Stamps: Lawn Fawn Hello Friend Sentiment, and Northwoods Plaid Heart
- Paper: Paper Studio and Bazzill
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, and Copic Markers R83 and R85 (heart 1), C3 (heart 2), and R29 (heart 3) for inside the card
- Other: Blush & Black Twine, DMC Floss 646
- Tools: Trimmer, Sew Easy Stitch Piercer (cross), Tim Holtz Mini Stapler to secure the twine, 3/16" Mini Glue Dots, and Adhesive
I appreciate all of the comments I've received on my posts. All of the comments were precious, and greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Here's to hoping that my card provides you with some inspiration to go forth and create!