After the hubby finished cleaning the drive, I got to go play a little in my craft room.
I have many Valentine's Day cards already, so I created a card that can be used as a V-Day card or can be given to someone just to brighten up their day. This card was created for the Wee Memories Get Sketchy Challenge #41.
|Inside the card.|
Products used ...
- Stamps: Hero Arts Cling Label Musical Clef(2), DeNami Heart Stamp Set (PF43), and PrintWorks Wishing You a Day
- Paper: Bazzill Classic Red, Paper Company Red, and the dotted paper and tan were scraps
- Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, and Copic Markers #29 & R29
- Other: Offray 3/16" Decorative Ribbon
- Tools: Trimmer, Deco Scallop Punch, and Adhesive
Stay safe and warm. Thank you for stopping by.