Get Sketchy with Wee Memories

Here in Illinois we got hit with the anticipated Blizzard.  I haven't listened to the news for a while so I don't know the total snow fall.  Here is a picture of the house across the street. 

After the hubby finished cleaning the drive, I got to go play a little in my craft room.

I have many Valentine's Day cards already, so I created a card that can be used as a V-Day card or can be given to someone just to brighten up their day.  This card was created for the Wee Memories Get Sketchy Challenge #41.

Inside the card.
Here is the lovely sketch provided by Jenny.
Products used ...
  • Stamps:  Hero Arts Cling Label Musical Clef(2), DeNami Heart Stamp Set (PF43), and PrintWorks Wishing You a Day
  • Paper:  Bazzill Classic Red, Paper Company Red, and the dotted paper and tan were scraps
  • Ink:  Memento Rich Cocoa, and Copic Markers #29 & R29
  • Other:  Offray 3/16" Decorative Ribbon
  • Tools:  Trimmer, Deco Scallop Punch, and Adhesive
Here’s to hoping that my design provides you with some inspiration to go forth and create!

Stay safe and warm.  Thank you for stopping by.

Comments

Jinny Newlin said…
Oooo! LOVE that scalloped edge and that music paper is scrumptious! Thank you so much for playing along with us, this week, in Wee Memories Scrappy Saturday Challenge!