Many Thanks ...

The current challenge from Lawnscaping (#4) is All About Paper Piecing and goes hand in hand with the Stamp It Techniques challenge at Moxie Fab World.  This is a fun technique if you like fussy cutting, and I tend to do that quite a lot. 



Products used ...
 Stamps:  Lawn Fawn Petite Florals, and sentiment
that I received free with one of my orders
 Paper:  Paper Studio Ivory Notecard
 Ink:  Memento Rose Bud and Cottage Ivy
 Other:  The Twinery Pink Sorbet Twine
 Tools:  Fiskars Fingertip Blade, 3/16" Mini Glue Dots

Here’s to hoping that my design provides you with some inpiration to go forth and try this technique!

Comments

Laurel Beard said…
Hi Ruza! Thank you, as always, for playing along with Lawnscaping. We love repeaters! I love the simplicity of your card. That touch of twine is perfect. And I love that freebie sentiment you used! Thanks so much for playing with us.
Christiana said…
This card is so sweet, Ruza! I love that you also used a "thank you" bonus stamp from Lawn Fawn. Aren't those fun? Such a great idea from Kelly Marie to do that. Love the bright colors on white. Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping!
Marie said…
Thanks for sharing this lovely cardm Ruza =)
Lynnette said…
Cute card, love the colors and the twine.
~Tammy~ said…
This is a cheerful card, and the touch of twine is perfect!
Hey Ruza! Thanks for entering the Paper Piecing Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the stampy fun! :)