I have so many V-Day cards that I don't really know what to do with them all. Only have the hubby, my son and daughter. Therefore, I created a card that could either be for V-Day, or just to let that special person know that you're "Thinking of Them". This would be a great card to slip into my hubby's luggage when he goes out of town.
Without further ado, here is my card for the CQC #70.
Products used ...
- Stamps: Northwood Heart & Dot Background, Stampendous E190 Thinking Word
- Paper: Bazzill, DCWV Brights Stack, Paper Studio, and medium scrap I had laying around which I don't remember the brand (something I need to work on)
- Ink: Memento Rich Chocolate, Martha Stewart Brown, Copic Markers R85 & YR01, G94, G03, and E29
- Other: American Crafts Welcoming Pack Premium Ribbon
- EKS PSNL Flourish Square, Embossing Brush, 3/16" Mini Glue Dots, and Adhesive