This post is a little long, so please be patient as you go forward.
The current challenge from Off the Wall Craftiness (#46) provides you with bright and cheerful colors to work with. My original card was created last week using the newly released Spring Silhouettes by Wilson Design, which I won during the recent February Release Blog Hop.
I originally thought the colors were red, light blue and yellow, and here is the card I created with the butterfly from the Spring Silhouette set, and the DeNami sentiment Happy Birthday stamp.
As I was getting ready to post my card last week I noticed that the colors were actually orange, light blue and orange. So I created another card using stamps from the Wilson Design Ride Away with Me stamp set.
Here are the inspiration photos.
Products used for these cards ...
- Stamps: (card #1) Wilson Design Spring Silhouettes, and DeNami Design sentiment
(card #2) Wilson Design Ride Away with Me
- Paper: Blank White Card, Paper Studio, and scrap (both cards)
- Ink: (card #1) Memento Summer Sky and StazOn Blazing Red
(card #2) Versafine Habenero, Memento Summer Sky, Copic Markers Bg10 Cool Shadow and B95 Light Grayish Cobalt
- Other: (card #1) Maraschino Twine from The Twinery
- Tools: (card #1) EKS 1" Circle Punch, EKS Photo Label Punch, 1/2" Glue Dots, and Adhesive
(card #2) Adhesive
After looking at the challenge colors again I believe either card would work, so I will be submitting both of these cards for the current challenge.
Here’s to hoping that my designs provides you with inspiration to go forth and create.