Thursday, February 17, 2011

You are some kind of wonderful ...

I would like to thank everyone for their lovely comments about my card for the DeNami Beautiful Buttons Blog Hop that occurred over the weekend.  I really love to hear what you think of my designs.  

Now on to today's post.

The current challenge from Wee Memories is titled Live, Love, Laugh (#43).  Being the month is February it shouts out to create a Valentine Day's card.  The card I created express how I feel for so many people.  I decided to incorporate the theme into Tiffany Johnson's Sketchy Sunday Challenge (TG007).
Close up of sentiment.

Inside of card.
Now here is Tiffany's Sketch ...
While out shopping yesterday I picket up the Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels One at Archiver's with my 30% discount.  I have been itching to purchase more die cuts to use with my Cuttlebug.  I love that the one purchase gave me 6 different sizes to work with, which can also be used many different ways.

Products used ...
 - Stamps:  Gina K Designs Nina Brackett's Heartily Yours and Showtime Spring Mix (for the butterfly on the inside)
 - Paper:  Bazzill, Making Memories, Paper Studio, and scrap for the mini butterflies
 - Ink:  Memento Danube Blue, Archival Brilliance Moonlight White, Copic Markers G00 & R22
 - Other:  Stampendous Embossing Winter Wonderland Embossing Powder, Favorite Findings Big Bag of Buttons, and Lemondrop Twine from the Twinery
 - Tools:  Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Once, Embossing Gun, EKS Mini Butterfly Punch, 1/2" Glue Dot, 3/16" Mini Glue Dots, and Adhesive

Here’s to hoping that my take on the Live, Love, Laugh challenge and sketch provides you with some inspiration to go forth and create!

4 comments:

Tiff said...

Oh how fun! Love your use of the die-cuts! BRILLIANT! I love the butterflies around the circle and the inside- BEAUTIFUL! Thanks again for playing!

Wendy said...

I love the shapes, butterflies and nice sentiment. I'm with you - love my nestabilites and dies.

~Tammy~ said...

Nesties are the best, and I am really missing not having those tools to create with right now! Great job on the sketch! Too cute with the butterflies!

Laurel said...

What a fabulous creation!
Thanks so much for playing at Wee Memories.