Now on to today's post.
The current challenge from Wee Memories is titled Live, Love, Laugh (#43). Being the month is February it shouts out to create a Valentine Day's card. The card I created express how I feel for so many people. I decided to incorporate the theme into Tiffany Johnson's Sketchy Sunday Challenge (TG007).
|Close up of sentiment.|
|Inside of card.|
Products used ...
- Stamps: Gina K Designs Nina Brackett's Heartily Yours and Showtime Spring Mix (for the butterfly on the inside)
- Paper: Bazzill, Making Memories, Paper Studio, and scrap for the mini butterflies
- Ink: Memento Danube Blue, Archival Brilliance Moonlight White, Copic Markers G00 & R22
- Other: Stampendous Embossing Winter Wonderland Embossing Powder, Favorite Findings Big Bag of Buttons, and Lemondrop Twine from the Twinery
- Tools: Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Once, Embossing Gun, EKS Mini Butterfly Punch, 1/2" Glue Dot, 3/16" Mini Glue Dots, and Adhesive
Here’s to hoping that my take on the Live, Love, Laugh challenge and sketch provides you with some inspiration to go forth and create!