Baby Steps ... Part 1

This is the first of two cards I created for the current challenge over at Catch The Bug called "Baby Steps".  The theme is to create a Baby or Child project. 

I printed up Michael Sitter from my purchased Bugaboo digi stamps, and colored him up with my copic markers.  I used both of the Warm Grays around the cute guy, then added some distress ink around the edges.  I used my Nestabilities S4-161, Labels One, to cut out this little guy along with the card and background layer.  I created the banner with Lawn Fawns Bannerific stamps set, added the sentiment from Lawn Fawns Hats off to You, and fussy cut it out and attached it with mini pop dots.

Thanks for stopping by.

Comments

Jodie Mackrell said…
cute card! thank you for playing this weeks Bugaboo challenge at catch the bug!
Joy said…
thank you so much for playing with Bugaboo stamps! Joy DT