Friday, March 11, 2011

Blogaversary Wishes


The House that Stamps Built is celebrating their first Blogaversary.  To celebrate this milestone they are having a Blog Hop.

Part of the Blogaversary celebration is a Challenge to create a celebration card.

This is one of the first stamps I ordered from Repeat Impressions and knew it was perfect for this challenge.  To give this card a little bit of dimension I inked up the upper right square a second time and stamped it on a separate piece of paper, trimmed it up, added some glitter, and layered it on the main design.  I also added some glitter to the left upper square.  

Products used to create this Celebration card ...
 - Stamp:  Repeat Impressions Celebrate Quartet (8510)
 - Paper:  Paper Studio Red, Bazzill Blue, and Yours Truly Luxe White
 - Ink:  Memories Blue
 - Extra:  Stampendous Glitzy Glitter
 - Tools:  Trimmer, Adhesive, and Tim Holtz Edge Distresser

The Blog Hop and Challenge will remain open until Wednesday, March 16th at 8PM EST.

I hope my creation provides you with some inspiration to go forth and create. 

Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Nana Connie said...

Love this card! I'm going to have to look more closely at those Quartet stamps now that I've seen a finished project! Thanks for sharing.

Makiko Jones said...

Ruza, this is such a wonderful celebration card!! I love how you add the sparkle to the balloon! Fantastic job and thank you so much for celebrating RI 1st Blogaversary with us!

Lynette said...

So pretty - I love the sparkle! Thanks so much for joining in on our Blogaversary celebration!