CAS ... Teacher Thank You card

As I've been going thru the blogs I follow, I noticed that quite a few of you have created Teacher Thank You cards.  Thank you ladies for reminding me that I needed to start working on my cards.  School will be finishing up for my daughter Katie at the end of May. 

The current challenge over at The Paper Players ... #39 calls for a Clean and Simple design to go with their sketch, so I started on those thank you cards I need to make.


I recently got My Silly Valentine set from Lawn Fawn.  So happy!  The apple in the set is perfect for teacher cards.  I inked up the apple with Memento Cottage Ivy, stamped it, and colored the leaves with my Copic Markers.  Yes, I intentionally stamped the apples unevenly.  I added the 3/8" ribbon from Paper Studio Bright set, and attached it to the base card.  To finish the card I inked up and added the sentiment.  This sentiment was free with one of my original orders from Lawn Fawn. 

Here's to hoping you enjoy my CAS card.

Until next time.

Comments

Nance Leedy said…
Those little apples are so cute Ruza! Love them all lined up on this fun CAS card! Thanks for joining us again this week! :-)
LeAnne said…
This brings a smile to my face!! Thanks for playing with the Paper Players this week!
Lesley said…
So cute! Perfect way to use the sketch! Thank you for joining us again at the Paper Players Ruza.
Ann Schach said…
Ruza, these are just adorable! These little apple faces are just the sweetest! I know your daughter's teachers will LOVE this design! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players. I love your style and always look forward to your creations!
Carla said…
Oh such a sweet card for the teacher!!! Its fabulous. Hugs,
~Tammy~ said…
Awww, this is adorable, and your daughter's teacher will love it!
Anne Marie Hile said…
Ruza, this is such a fun teacher card! That little smiling apple image is too cute and I really like that you used green apples (instead of the usual red). I think it is a great touch. Your daughter's teacher is going to love this! Thanks so much for playing along with The Paper Players this week! :)