Happy Birthday CASE card

Case M2

Now for the my second post for the day. 

My birthday card was made for The House that Stamps Built Case Challenge M2, and the DeNami Floral Frenzy Challenge.

Note:  My sister just told me that I have the Peace Sign upside down on this card.  Oops!  I was not a flower child, and didn't pay attention when I put the card together.  Hope I don't affend anyone with my error.


I used floral stamps from both Repeat Impression and Denami to create this card.  The peace sign is made of daisies, so combining it with the DeNami Daisy stamp was the perfect choice for this card.  This will go to my niece, Sarah, who turns 8 this year.  She is sooo into the "Peace" phase that is going on right now.

You can see the yellow stickles on the DeNami daisy.  I also added the stickles to the center of each daisy on the peace sign, but it's a little hard to see.

Products Featured
Stamps
Paper
Bazzill Basics & Paper Cut Peppered Moss
Ink
Memento Tuxedo Black and Rose Bud
Copic Marker V05
Extras
Yellow Stickles
My Mind's Eye Graceful Ribbons
Tools
EKS Arch Scallop Punch
Martha Stewart Score Board & 1-1/2" Circle Punch
Tim Holtz Distress Tool
All Night Media Mini Pop Dots

Here's to hoping that my design provides you with some inpiration to go forth and create. 

Thank you for stopping by!

Comments

Laurie said…
Ruza this is too cute! I love those flowers! And the border is pretty too!
Michele Gross said…
Those daisies are just so fun and work so well with your peace signs! Super cute!
Andrea M said…
Fabby card Ruza!!! Gorgeous flowers!
Lisa Petrella said…
Super fun card, Ruza!! Lovin the touches of bling in the centers of the daisies!!!