April is going to be a BIG month. Katie is being measured for her bridesmaid dress, and I'm taking my first Copic Markers class this Saturday. Katie also turns 19 this month. Then there is the Annual Auction for the Laremont/ELS Parent Teacher Federation, which raises money for the Special Education students in Lake County. There might be a surprise or two in there also. Busy, busy, busy! Can't wait.
Here is my card for the March Repeat Impression Sketch Challenge M2311 over at The House that Stamps Built.
Craft Fancy. I got the stamp for this card at the get together last weekend.
Thanks for stopping by.
Product Spotlight ...
- Stamp: Outliners Rubber Stamp Co. #H805, and Repeat Impression 1136-E, Easter Sentiment
- Paper: Bazzill Basic and Neenah 20#
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, and a variety of Copic Markers
- Extra: The Twinery Lilac Twine, Basic Grey Buttons, and Recollections Faux Pearls
- Tools: Corner Round Punch from Creative Memories, Martha Stewart's 1-1/2" Circle Punch, 3D Foam Squares, and 1/2" Glue Dots