Love the focal point. Now if only Spring would arrive here in Illinois! Sigh!
This lovely Spring card was created for the Off The Wall Craftiness Challenge #48 and The Paper Players Theme Challenge #37. The lovely inspirational colors provided by OTWC, and the theme from PP called "Spring has Sprung" are the perfect combination.
Products used to create the vision in my head are ...
- Wilson Design Spring Silhouettes Stamps
- Paper Studio Ivory Notecard, DCWV The Dots, Stripes & Plaids Matstack, and the lovely ovals are from The Paper Cut
- Memento Tuxedo Black & Rose Bud Ink, along with Studio G Yellow Chalk which I used around the flowers with a Darice Embossing Brush
- The ribbon is from my husband which came in a gift basket he received last weekend in Texas during his FAM trip. He thought of me when he saw the ribbon and brought me home several different colors. I just love him!
- The final touch was to add the Hero Arts Pearls to the center of the flower.
Here's to hoping that my design provides you with some inspiration to join in the fun.
Until next time ...