Just a note

Lovely day here in Illinois. The temperatures are a rising! We hit 50 today! Yes!! Might hit 60's tomorrow.  Love it!

I took Katie to the dentist this morning, and I was sooo happy with the good report.  After dropping her off at school I took my car, more good news!  One tire was off balance, there was no major damage from hitting the pot hole.  After all my errands and getting dinner started, I got to spend about an hour in my craft room before Katie came home form school  I created this card for the DeNami Sketch Challenge #07.

I stayed true to the sketch provided by Michelle.  I decided to use the DeNami's N101 Espresso Scene, and highlighted the mugs using one of my copic markers, and then colored in the hearts with another.  Once I decided on the direction to take for this card it was pretty easy.

Product Spotlight ... DeNami N101 Espresso Scene, Peppered Moss paper from the Paper Cut and DCWV's Textured Brights, Memento Rich Cocoa Ink and Copic Markers E15 & E18, The Twinery Mandarin twine, and a button from Blumenthal. 

Here's to hoping that my take on the sketch provides you with some inspiration to go forth and create.

Thank you for stopping by! 

Comments

Paulina said…
What a fun card, Ruza! Love that you let the Espresso Scene take the spotlight.

Thanks for playing along in the DeNami sketch challenge!
Michele Gross said…
Awesome card Ruza! Love your interpretation of my sketch! :)
Chan said…
Awesome card, Ruza! :o) Love the colours you picked and how you highlighted the mugs with marker! Great take on the sketch!
Unknown said…
Hi Ruza - great way to use the sketch. Such fun colors too!
Andrea M said…
Fabulous card Ruza!!! Love the fun colors you've used! Thanks so much for playing along with DeNami Design!!!
Lisa Petrella said…
GREAT take on the sketch, Ruza! LOVE those steaming mugs and your fun color choices!! Thanks for playing along with us in the DeNami Sketch Challenge!!