For those of you faithfully following my blog, this is my 3rd post of the day. You can find my Woodland Friends post here, and my JUGS post here.
This lovely card was the first card I created today, and it's for the Crazy 4 Sketch Challenge #77. This will also be submitted for the Paper Smooches be our Guest Designer challenge that is on-going until Wednesday, March 16th.
As you can see I switched the direction of the vertical line.
Products used ...
- Stamps: Falling For You by Paper Smooches
- Paper: Bazzill Cocoa, Basic Red & Light Green and Studio G Skip to my Lou from the Hopscotch collection
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, and Copic Markers YG17, G94, G29, R14, R29 & RV29
- Other: My Mind's Eye "Graceful" Ribbon for the vertical line, and American Crafts Premium Ribbon Greeting for the horizontal line
- Tools: Nestibilities Scalloped Circles, 3D 1/2" Glue Dots, and ATG
Here's to hoping you are inspired by my take on the sketch.
Thank you for stopping by!