Monster Birthday Card ...


Paper Players Color Challenge #38 calls for some really pretty colors, and I really wanted to play along this week.

My card is one layer except for the wiggly eyes.  My Copic Markers, Memento Inks and Tim Holtz Distress Ink were used to assimilate the colors in this challenge.


I inked up the lovely monster from Paper Smooches Falling For You, stamped him on Bazzill French Vanilla cardstock, colored him with a variety of Copic Markers to get a rich chocolate color, add pink to the horns, and paper pieced his tooth with white paper.  Faded Jeans distress ink was used to get the light blue hugh around the card.  The cloud from Lawn Fawn's Party Cloudy set was stamped with Memento Angel Pink, and the sentiment from Paper Smooches Birthday Buddies was stamped with Memento Paris Dark.  Then I went over the whole card again lightly with the distress ink.  The finishing touch was to add the wiggly eyes with 3/16" mini glue dots.

Here's to hoping that enjoy my design for this challenge.

Thank you for stopping by.

Comments

Regina Mangum said…
This is SO DARLING, Ruza! I love that little monster and I love how you put the sentiment in the clouds. Thank you so much for your sweet comments. You always make my day! XOXO
Lesley said…
Hilarious! I love it Ruza...the wiggly eyes are the perfect touch! Thank you for joining us again at the Paper Players.
Smiles,
Lesley
Ann Schach said…
Ruza, this is just adorable! The googly eyes are the perfect touch! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!
Nance Leedy said…
Monsters never looked so cute Ruza! Love the clouds and the googly eyes. Thanks for playing along with us again this week!
Anne Marie Hile said…
Ruza, these adorable, little guys make me smile! The googly-eyes are the perfect touch and give them so much character. So FUN! Thanks for plaing along with The Paper Players! Have a great day! :)