Here's a close up of the tube so you can see its true colors.
I used the small flower from Spiffy Scooters to create my own PP on Lilac Pearlized paper. The Tube was stamped onto French Vanilla and Blue Gemstones. I fussy cut both pieces, and used my fingertip blade to remove the inside from the blue tube. Added the sentiment on the vanilla, used an embossing brush to add some color, and then layered the blue tube on top. I then stamped the cloud from Spiffy Scooters, fussy cut it out and used an embossing brush to add a little color, and stamped the sentiment inside the cloud. I attached the PP to the card, attached the tube and cloud with foam squares, and added the rhinestones.
Once I completed the card I felt the tube didn't stand out enough so I took out my white gel pen and went over the lines on the tube.
The tube and "news flash" sentiment are from Paper Smooches April Release ... Boob Tubes.
I hope that you enjoy my fun card.
Thank you for stopping by.
Product Spotlight ...
- Stamps: Paper Smooches Spiffy Scooters and Bob Tubes, and DeNami PF26 Assorted Greetings Stamp Set
- Paper: Paper Studio Ivory Notecard, Recollections Pearlized & Gemstones, and Bazzill French Vanilla
- Ink: Studio G Pigment Ink VP0003, Memento Tuxedo Black, Rhubarb Stalk & London Fog, Medium White Gelly Roll Pen
- Extra: Rhinestones from Recollections
- Tools: Trimmer, Fiskars Fingertip Blade, Darice Embossing Brush, Quickie Glue Pen, 3D Foam Squares, and ATG