Sketchy Sunday TG012


I'm running behind on getting my creation made for Sketchy Sunday TG012, but as Tiffany says ... there is no deadline.

For this card I need to give a shout out to the Copic Markers Club over at Craft Fancy in Arlington Heights, IL.  My card contains one of the stamps they shared with me yesterday.  The club consists of a group of such sweet ladies who share their stamps amongst themselves on a monthly basis.  This was my first time joining them and they were very generous.  Thanks you ladies!


And here's a close up of the lovely stamp.


I have five more copies of this stamped just waiting to be colored.  Unfortunately, it will have to wait.  Katie is on Spring Break, and we have plans that I hope don't get cancelled this week.

Here's to hoping you enjoy my take on Tiffany's sketch.


Product Spotlight ...
 - Stamps:  Hero Arts H2816 Striped Vase Sketch, and Lawn Fawn Sophie's Sentiments
 - Paper:  Paper Cut, Bazzill, Neenah, and Martha Stewart EKS Ribbon Style Tags
 - Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress Ink, Crystal Stickles, and Copic Markers ... R85, R83, R81, YR15, Y35, Y02, RV69, V05, V12, B99, B95, BG72, G17, G03, and G82; BG10, E000, R000, and Y000 for shading around stamp
 - Tools:  Trimmer, Mini Pop Dots, and ATG

Comments

Tiff said…
LOOOOVE your take on my sketch! Of COURSE I do! Your coloring is soooo beautiful and FUN! I love the sentiment placement too :) Hope you and Katie have a fantastic Spring Break together!
Carla said…
Beautiful card!!! I love your coloring, its gorgeous! Hugs,
~Tammy~ said…
How fun and isn't it great to meet and craft with other wonderful people! Great job on the sketch and love that focal image too! Just darling!