Thinking of You ... CASE M16


For those of you who are followers of The House that Stamps Built you know that they posted their last CASE Card Challenge last week, M16.

I picked up a couple of new Repeat Impressions stamps in Rockford earlier this month, and I got to meet Wendy too.  Such a fun time.


I really fell in love with the Mountain Vista (#629-I) when I saw it earlier in the year, and just knew that I had to have it.  I inked it up with Memento Rich Cocoa, and had so much fun coloring this in with my Prismacolor Premium Pencils.  I used a couple of Copic Markers to soften up the sharpness of the pencils.  I broke up the Thinking of You (1105-E) sentiment when I inked it up.

Here is a close up of the Mountain Vista ...


As you can see I colored the sky in to reflect the sunset.  As I right up this post, and look at the close-up I think I'm going to add a bit of the sunset colors in the water before I send it off.

Product Spotlight ...
 - Stamps:  Repeat Impressions 629-I Mountain Vista, and 1105-E Thinking of You
 - Paper:  Archiver's PPR-RN, Bazzill, and Paper Studio
 - Ink:  Memento Rich Cocoa and Tuxedo Black, Prismacolor Premium Pencils, and Copic Markers
 - Extra:  Darice 5mm & 7mm Gems
 - Tools:  Trimmer, Nestabilities Classic Scalloped Squares, 3D Foam Squares, 3/16" Mini Glue Dots, and my ATG

I hope you enjoy my take on the CASE Challenge.  You still have time to plan along with this challenge ... the challenge is open until Tuesday, March 29th. 

Thank you for stopping by.
 

Comments

Lynette said…
Cool card! How fun you got to meet Wendy!! Thanks so much for playing in the Repeat Impressions challenge.
Carla said…
Your card is just beautiful!!! I love your coloring, its so rich and detailed. hugs,
NanaConnie said…
Oooo, fantastic coloring! What great image.
~Tammy~ said…
Your coloring is amazing! This is truly a fantastic card! Congrats on this winning beauty!