What IF? Wednesday M911 ... Happy Easter


Another lovely day here in Round Lake Beach.  The sun is shining bright! I opened the windows for the first time in like forever.  ;D   Once I finished creating in my craft room, which is in the basement, I took my cards outside to take their pictures. 

My first card is for the What IF? Wednesday Sketch Challenge (M911) over at The House that Stamps Built / Repeat Impressions.

I changed up the sketch a bit when creating this card.
I started coloring this cute bunny with my color pencils, and then used copic markers over the bunny.  Since I don't have special paper for my copic markers I discovered that coloring in the focal point with pencils first reduces the amount of bleeding when I use my copics.

Product spotlight ...
Stamps:  Repeat Impressions 702-K Clover Bunny, and DeNami F160 Small Happy Easter
Paper:  Bazzill, DCWV The Sweet Stack & The Bright Stack, and Paper Studio
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Prismacolor Pencils, and Copic Markers (C-1, C-0, E41, R00, R81, R20)
Extras:  Peapod Twine from The Twinery, and Hero Arts Pearls
Tools:  Martha Stewart Double Loop Corner Punch, Trimmer, 1/4" Mini Pop Dots, and 3/16" Mini Glue Dots

I hope you enjoyed seeing my take on the sketch.

Thank you for stopping by!

Comments

Chan said…
This card is so adorable, Ruza!! :o) That bunny image is too sweet for words!