This card was created for the DeNami Theme Challenge #6. I almost didn't participate in this challenge because I don't have any of the cute boy stamps depicted in the badge shown on the right. However, I have the Doghouse and Cuddly Pals, and figured out a way to make a card for this challenge.
This will go to a person I know who just loves his puppy! Even though his puppy is black I'm sure he won't mind that I went with brownish colors so you can see their cuteness.
I started off stamping the Doghouse with Watermark ink onto blue cardstock to create the PP. I then pulled out a new punch I have to create the fence for the dogs to sit on. Next was stamping the adorable puppy, coloring him in with my copics, and fussy cut them all out making sure to cut between their paws so I can put them on the fence. Pulled out some more scrap paper for the bottom section, stamped the sentiment, attached the section together, added the black twin for added definition, and then attached it to the card base.
This card will also be submitted to
Here's to hoping that my creation provides you with some inspiration to go forth and create.
Thanks for stopping by.
Product Spotlight ...
- Stamps: DeNami B105 Doghouse, PF17 Cuddly Pals, and TR16 All Occassion Sentiment
- Paper: The PaperCut, Bazzill, Nennah, and Basic Grey (scrap)
- Ink: Inkssentials Watermark Resist, Memento Tuxedo Black, and Copic Markers
- Extra: American Crafts Black Twine
- Tools: Trimmer, Scissors, EKS Binding Edge Punch (my fence), and my ATG