Designer's Choice Challenge Card #2

This is the second card I created for the new Repeat Impressions Designer's Choice Challenge - DCC330.   The challenge calls for you to make a Scenic Card


I was so happy that the stamps I WON arrived in the mail today.  The two stamps I used for this card are 2911-I Log Cabin and 2913-I Hammock.  I colored them with my copic markers, added my own walkway from the house and then created the grass with my markers.  The sky was created with distress ink.

It's not my best work, but I wanted to share it all the same.  If you scroll down you will see the first card I created.

Thanks for stopping by.


Product Spotlight ...
 - Stamps:  RI 2911-I Log Cabin and 2913-I Hammock
 - Paper:  Bazzill and Neenah
 - Ink:  Memento Cottage Ivy and Rich Cocoa, Copic Markers, and Tim Holtz Stormy Sky Distress Ink
 - Tools:  Distressing Brush, and ATG

Comments

Carla said…
Your card is fabulous. I love it!!! You are so good with the copics. Hugs,