Just a note ...

Combine a CAS Sketch challenge with a Color Challenge and you get beautiful results.  What challenges you ask?  They are The Paper Players Challenge #43 - CAS Sketch and Paper Pretties Challenge PWC150 - Color


I think that when time permits I will be making a full set of these cards to give as a gift.  Maybe change up the colors since the person I will give the set to hates the color pink.

Here's to hoping that my interpretation of the sketch and color challenges provide you with some inspiration to go forth and create.


Product Spotlight ...
 - Stamp:  Paper Smooches Sentiment Sampler
 - Paper:  Paper Studio Ivory Notecard & Light Green Vellum, and Bazzill Basics Pink
 - Ink:  Jenni Bowlin Chili Powder, Copic Markers RV14 (Begonia Pink) and G82 (Spring Dim Green) were used to color the flowers
 - Extra:  Fabric Fancies Floral Embellishments, and Green Brads
 - Tools:  Trimmer, Martha Stewart Double Loop Punch, and adhesive

Comments

Carla said…
This is beautiful Ruza! I love that lacy border! I can't wait to see the entire set. Hugs,
Anne Marie Hile said…
Very pretty, Ruza! The colors are so pretty and perfect for spring! I really like that loop punch, too! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Palyers this week! :)
Chris said…
cute card, perfect for the Paper Pretties challenge. thanks for playing with us.