Wendy invited me to be a Guest Artist for the April Sketch Challenges at Repeat Impressions Blog.
Here is the first Sketch Challenge for April.
I'm sharing two (2) different cards I created for this challenge.
I hope that my creations provide you with inspiration to join in on this Challenge.
Head on over to Repeat Impessions Blog for all of the details, and to see what the Design Team created for your inspiration.
All of the stamps showcased can be found at Repeat Impressions On-line Shop.
Product Spotlight …
- Stamps: Repeat Impressions 505-L Mixed Fruit and 1307-E Thanks A Bunch, and 701-K Belle and 8606-W Happy Birthday
- Paper: Archiver's, Bazzill, and Neenah
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Studio G Pigment Ink, and Copic Markers
- Extras: Recollection Rhinestones, ¼" Wine Ribbon (Ribbon Shoppe), and Maraschino Twine from the Twinery
- Tools: Nestabilities Classic Scalloped Squares S4-127, Creative Memories Oval Cutting System, Scissors, 3D Foam Squares, and 3/16" Mini Glue Dots