Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Furry Friend CAS card

Another card for CAS-ual Friday's first ever challenge CFC1.   

I let my ribbon do the Texting for me.  I will use this as a birthday card for someone I know who just loves their cat and dog.  I paper pieced the tongue and eyes for the dog, and the nose and eyes for the adorable cat.

This was the first card I created for the challenge but I wasn't 100% sure I would submit it.  I hope my design provides you with some inspiration to join in on the fun. 

Thanks for stopping by!

Product Spotlight ...
 - Stamp:  Paper Smooches Chubby Chums
 - Paper:  Bazzill Basics, and DCWV The Pet Shop Matstack
 - Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, and Copic Markers R20 & R39
 - Extras:  Offray Furry Friend Ribbon
 - Tools:  Scissors, 1/4" Mini Pop Dots, ATG, and 3D Foam Squares

6 comments:

Karen B. said...

This is such a cute card, and your ribbon surely does the talking-great idea! Thanks for choosing to play at CAS-ual Fridays!

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Check out those darling Chubby Chums!! Love, love, love!! Perfect pairing with that fun ribbon. Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!!

Kryssi said...

Awesome-ness!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays! And I love that you used those Chubby Chums, I'm a bit partial when it comes to Paper Smooches!~ *wink wink!

Laura Davis said...

Adorable!
Thanks for playing CAS!
Laura

Michele Gross said...

Super cute!! Love those smoochy pooches! ;D Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Laurie said...

Ruza this is adorable! I am so glad you could play along! Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!