If you arrived for the DeNami Girlie Girl Blog Hop please scroll down or go here.
DeNami is hosting a Girlie Girl Challenge in conjunction with their DeNami Girlie Girl Blog Hop. Since I made two cards for this event I saved one for the challenge.
I used the Emboss Resist Technique for this card by stamping the Rosette Background with watermark resist ink, embossing it with white powder, and then sponging purple pigment ink over the entire design. I re-inked and embossed the stamp on pearlized paper, then fussy cut out some of the roses, attached them with mini glue dots, and added tiny pink rhinestones to the design. The card needed something more so I added the sentiment and popped it up with some pop dots, and added some more bling around the scallop.
Hope my design inspires you to go forth and create.
This challenge ends on May 13th at 11:59pm PST, so you still have time to join in on the fun. Go here for all the details.
Product Spotlight ...
- Stamps: DeNami P56 Rosette Background and PF26 Assorted Greetings Stamp Set
- Paper: DeNami Purple, Paper Studio White, and Recollections Pearlized Paper
- Ink: Inkssentials Watermark Resist, Studio G Puple Pigment Ink, Copic V17 Amethyst for the rhinestones
- Extras: SEI Juliette Ribbon, and Recollections Rhinestones
- Tools: Tim Holtz Applicator w/Sponge, Embossing Heat Gun, Nestabilities S4-112 & S4-314, and Fiskars Finger Tip Blade