Your Next Stamp provides us with a Sketch for their Challenge #43. I decided to make a masculine card which I will probably give to my darling hubby!
I recently picked up the Golf Scene stamp from YNS because my hubby is a golfer, and this stamp is perfect for creating cards for him.
I'm not sure if I'll disturb the outside of the card with a sentiment. Will probably leave it clean and put my sentiment on the inside.
I hope my design/interpretation of the sketch inspires you to go forth and create.
Thank you for stopping by!
Product Spotlight ...
- Stamp: YNS DD015 Golf Scene
- Paper: Bazzill, Neenah Creme
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, and Copic Markers
- Extra: The Twinery Charcoal Twine, and Hero Arts 5mm Pearls
- Tools: Nestabilities S4-127 Classic Scalloped Squares Large, EK Success Deco Scallop, ATG, and 3D Foam Squares