Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Bouquet of Flowers for you ...

Good morning.  Here is a card I created over the weekend.  It is for the Designed 2 Delight Monthly Progressive Challenge.  I purchased this weeks stamp because I was out of town and couldn't play last week.
I let Fresh Cut Flowers be the focal point of my design.  I printed two copies of the digi-stamp; one was slightly smaller.  I colored the main design, then colored the flowers only of the smaller design and fussy cut out the flowers.  After layering my flowers on the different cardstock, I popped on the cut flowers, added some crystal lacquer to the vase to get a water effect, then added some rhinestones to the inside of the vase. 

As I look at the photo I think it needs a little more, so I will add some purple rhinestones to the center of the flowers. 

Hope my design inspires you to go forth and create.

Thank you for stopping by!

Product Spotlight ...
 - Stamps:  Designed to Delight Fresh Cut & If Friends Were Flowers (inside not shown)
 - Paper:  Neenah Solar White, and Archiver's PRN
 - Ink:  Copic Markers
 - Extra:  Recollections Rhinestones
 - Tools:  Printer, Fiskars Scissors & Fingertip Blade, Creative Memories Corner Round Punch, 3D Crystal Lacquer, and Paper Studio Sticky Doos

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Ruza, the rhinestones in the vase are brilliant. The look just like those stones you use in vases. Such a great addition! Fun card, I don't think it needs anything else, perfect as is! Thanks for joining us at D2D this week.

Lola said...

How very sweet and creative! The rhinestones are PERFECT! Lovely card - thanks so much for sharing.

Emily Keaton said...

What a COOL card! I just love how you used rhinestones for the colored marbles in the vase. So clever!

Jennifer McGee said...

What a great card! I too love how you've used the rhinestones as the marbles in the bottom of the vase. TFS ~ Jen