Congratulations ...

Good evening all!  Hope everyone had a great Father's Day! 


While doing laundry I had some time to play in my craft area today. 

Here is the card I created for the current Challenge over at  CAS-ual Fridays (CFC7).  When I first saw the challenge I wasn't really sure what I do.  After finishing two other cards, which I will share with you tomorrow, an idea popped into my head. 

I created a "Congratulations" card for this weeks challenge so I am going to submit it to Gallery Idol 2011 challenge.

I love that I was able to use up some of my scraps for this card.  The design was inspired by the cute church from Paper Smooches FOLKal Points.   After attaching the different blocks to my card, I stamped the church and sentiment with Memento Tuxedo Black.  I stamped the church 3 more times on each of the different colors, fussy cut the sections out, and layered them with my Quickie Glue Pen.  I added the faux stitching with a Copic 0.35 Black Multi-Liner. 

This card will be given to Lauren, my future daughter-in-law, by Katie at one of the Bridal Showers being held.

Hope my design inspires you to go forth and create.

Thank you for stopping by!

Product Spotlight ...
 - Stamps:  Paper Smooches FOLKal Points and Sentiment Sampler
 - Paper:  Paper Studio Ivory Card, and Bazzill Scraps
 - Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, and Copic 0.35 Black Multi-Liner
 - Tools:  Trimmer, ATG, Quickie Glue Pen, and Ruler

Comments

Michele Gross said…
Great job with the blocks Ruza! Cute card!! Glad you played with us at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laurie said…
Ruza this is too cute! I love the layering here! Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura Davis said…
Darling!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura