I combined several different challenges for this card.
- Crazy 4 Challenge #92: create a card and add some twine, floss, string, etc. I went with twine from The Twinery.
- Wee Memories #60: create a card for a Party.
- Crop Stop Blog Hop challenge posted by Agnes: create a card featuring your favorite pet.
Hope my design inspires you to go forth and create.
Product Spotlight ...
- Stamps: Paper Smooches Birthday Buddies
- Paper: DeNami, Bazzill Basics, and DCWV "The Pets Stack"
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Vintage Photo Distress Ink, and Copic Markers
- Extra: Honeydew, Caribbean & Mandarin twine from The Twinery, 5/8" Offray Wire Edge Chantel Ribbon (colored w/Copics), and Tree House Studio 7mm Wiggle Eyes
- Tools: Nestabilities S4-128 Classic Squares Small, Fiskars Scissors & Fingertip Blade, QuicKutz Squeeze & Balloon Die Cut, Tim Holtz Mini Stapler, Darice Embossing Brush, ATG, Small Zots, and 3D Foam Squares