Happy Barkday ...


I combined several different challenges for this card.

 - Crazy 4 Challenge #92:  create a card and add some twine, floss, string, etc.  I went with twine from The Twinery.

 - Wee Memories #60:  create a card for a Party. 

 - Crop Stop Blog Hop challenge posted by Agnes:  create a card featuring your favorite pet.
I love my son's puppy Winston, who's not really a puppy anymore, so my card features a dog from the Paper Smooches Birthday Buddies.  The balloons were made with my QuicKutz Squeeze and Balloon Die, and they are floating from some twine from The Twinery.

Hope my design inspires you to go forth and create.

Product Spotlight ...
 - Stamps:  Paper Smooches Birthday Buddies
 - Paper:  DeNami, Bazzill Basics, and DCWV "The Pets Stack"
 - Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Vintage Photo Distress Ink, and Copic Markers
 - Extra:  Honeydew, Caribbean & Mandarin twine from The Twinery, 5/8" Offray Wire Edge Chantel Ribbon (colored w/Copics), and Tree House Studio 7mm Wiggle Eyes
 - Tools:  Nestabilities S4-128 Classic Squares Small, Fiskars Scissors & Fingertip Blade, QuicKutz Squeeze & Balloon Die Cut, Tim Holtz Mini Stapler, Darice Embossing Brush, ATG, Small Zots, and 3D Foam Squares

Comments

Lynn's Place said…
Oh my this is just to cute...tfs
CropStop said…
Your artwork is a delightful addition in our summertime blog hop challenge! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at CropStop, and we hope you enjoy the challenge as much as we enjoy this entry.
Lisa Elton said…
He's a cute little guy...fun card!
Vicki said…
Cute card! Thanks for playing along with our CropStop Challenge Blog Hop!
the google eye made me grin! Thanks for playing the Crop Stop Hop!