I combined two different challenges from Repeat Impressions for this card. The first is the Designer's Choice Challenge DCC525 which is a Stitching Challenge, and the second one is the What IF Wednesday Sketch Challenge J111.
I have faux and real stitching in my design. I used the Sew Easy Piercer which I picked up a couple of months ago but haven't really had much success with.
I flipped the sketch; however, feel it would have worked the original way also.
I hope my design/interpretation of the two challenges inspire you to go forth and create.
Thank you for stopping by!
Product Spotlight ...
- Stamps: Repeat Impressions 8618-E Sharing in your Sorrow
- Paper: Bazzill, Paper Cut, DCWV "the Cafe' Mediterranean Matstack"
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, and Copic Markers B18 & B99 (used on Ribbon), and 0.5 Black Multi-Liner
- Extra: DMC 939 Needlepoint Thread, 3/8" Double Face Satin Ribbon from Offray, and Kaiser Black Rhinestones
- Tools: Sew Easy Piercing Mat, Sew Easy Straight Stitch Piercer, Needle, Nestabilities S4-161 Labels One, ATG, and 3/16" Mini Glue Dots