School is over for the year but I believe you never have to many of these cards in your stash. I used the Sketch from Bugaboo's Wacky Wednesday #4 over at Paper Craft Planet, and primary colors from the rainbow for the One Crazy Stamper June Challenge. Since I used a Bugaboo digi-stamp this is also for Catch the Bugs Anything Goes Challenge.
I hope my design/interpretation of the sketch inspires you to go forth and create.
Thank you for stopping by!
Product Spotlight ...
- Stamp: Bugaboo Digi-Stamp Teacher Border
- Paper: DeNami, Bazille, DCWV "the Cafe' Mediterranean Matstack", and Neenah Creme
- Ink: Copic Markers, Tim Holtz Worn Lipstick Distress Ink
- Extra: Paper Studio Pastel Ribbon Pack, and Recollections Faux Pearls
- Tools: Printer, Trimmer, Tim Holtz Adapter, ATG, and 3D Foam Squares