I've been a busy little beaver. This is my third post tonight, and it's for the iheart2stamp SFYTT June 2011 Sketch.
I pulled out a set from the Little Paper Shop. Unfortunately, there is no set name listed on the stamps so I can't tell you what the set is called.
This is such a cute set and I really enjoyed working with it. All of the paper used are scraps that I had laying around; some of them were on the large size. They were leftovers from when I created Engagement Party invites in February.
Hope my designs inspires you to go forth and create.
Product Spotlight ...
- Stamps: Little Paper Shop
- Paper: Archiver's Burgundy, and Bazzill Scraps
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, and Studio G Pigment Ink VP0003
- Extra: DeNami Black Ribbon
- Tools: Nestabilities S4-112 Classic Ovals Small & S4-113 Classic Scalloped Ovals Small, Scissors, ATG, and Paper Studio Sticky Doos