Admit One ...


I'm cutting it close on this one.  The card I created for Sassy Studio Design Friday Challenge over at Paper Craft Planet turned out to be clean and simple so it is perfect for this weeks Sassy Studio Design DTBST#82.


After coloring up Cotton Candy Candace, which was last week's Friday Freebie over at PCP, I put her on the side.  Now the challenge over at PCP was to include a ticket in your design.  Sooo I created really big tickets for my card.  I used my Nestabilities to make two equal in size tickets, used a 1" circle and punched the corners, used a ruler and 0.8 Black Multi-Liner to draw in my lines, and then used my new Alphadot Stamps to add the text.  I then distressed the tickets in different colors, layered them on the base, and used the left overs from 1/4" mini pop dots to pop on Candace.  I cut out an extra cotton candy, colored it in with my copics, outlined with a PITT Artist Pen, went over the edges with a Clear Spica pen, tapped a lot of dots with the Spica pen on the cotton candy, and popped it on.

Hope my design inspires you to go forth and create!

Product Spotlight ...
 - Stamps:  Sassy Studio Designs Cotton Candy Candace, and Paper Smooches Alphadot
 - Paper:  Neenah Solar White, DeNami, and Bazzill
 - Ink:  Copic Markers, Copic 0.8 Black Multi-Liner, Mementos Tuxedo Black, Faber-Castell PITT Artist Pen Ruby Metallic 290, Spica Clear, Tim Holtz Distress Inks - Crushed Olive, Forest Moss, Vintage Photo & Walnut Stain
 - Tools:  Printer, Nestabilities S4-142 Long Classic Rectangles Large, EKS 1" Circle Punch, Fiskars Scissors & Fingertip Blade Ruler, ATG, Frame from 1/4" Mini Pop Dots cut to size

Comments

Regan said…
Too cute, Ruza! I love that you made your own tickets! Fantastic job! Thanks for playing along for both DTBST and FFF at Sassy Studio Designs! :)
{hugs}
Regan ~ Design Team
Danica said…
great job sis!