A basket full of Wishes ...



Tonight I'm sharing a card I made over the weekend for the current challenge over at CAS-ual Fridays ... CFC12.  This weeks challenge is to use a rub-on transfer or stickers. 

I don't have many on hand and used a rectangle border rub-on around my sentiment.


I have another Bridal Shower coming up next month, and thought this would be nice although very non-traditional.

I stamped the bike and colored it in with my Spica pens, then stamped the basket and used distress ink on it, and attached it with a Quickie Glue Pen.  I then used different distress inks to create the ground and sky.  Stamped on my sentiment, then rubbed on the border.  Last step was to add the flower gems to the basket,
and layed it on my card.
Hope my design inspires you to go forth and create.

Product Spotlight ...
 - Stamps:  Unity Itty Bitty Basket full of ...
 - Paper:  Amuse Yellow Plaid, Bazzill Light Green and Tan Scrap
 - Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Spica Glitter Pens - Black, Red, Blue & Clear, and Tim Holtz Distress Inks - Wild Honey (Basket), Vintage Photo & Walnut Stain (Ground), and Tumbled Glass, Stormy Sky & Faded Jeans (Sky)
 - Extra:  AC Baby Boy Book One Mini Marks Rub-on Transfers, and Hero Arts Flower Gems
 - Tools:  Scissors, Embossing Brush, Popsicle Stick, Quickie Glue Pen, ATG, and 3D Crystal Laquer

Comments

Love this card! ADORABLE! And a very versitile card- you could give this for a variety of reasons :) TFS! Thanks for stopping byh my blog too! I will have to be sure to check out your blog hop! Have a wonderful day!

http://acreativejourneywithmelissa@blogspot.com
Danica said…
Love it! Cute cute! your sis!
~Tammy~ said…
I really like this bicycle image so much! Great card and perfect for the bridal shower!
Virginia L. said…
Hi Ruza, this bike card is so eye-catching! Your distressed background is so lovely and striking!! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!!