CDAC Sketch Challenge #27 Winner

Scraptastical Kreations Sale-brations Blog Hop is located  HERE

Just wanted to share the card I created for the CDAC Sketch Challenge #27, which I created and uploaded to the CDAC site on July 6th. 


This lovely Digital Stamp called Mushroom Birdhouse was a freebie back on July 1st for the Sketch Challenge #27 over at CDAC, and was provided by Pattie's Creations.

Here is the sketch that was provided by Pattie.
And I found out this week that my design was the winning card.  Here is the badge they gave me.

I won 3 more Digital Stamps from Pattie's Creations.  Yahoo!  They are soo adorable. 

Hope my design inspires you to go forth and create!

Other products used:
- Stamps: Lawn Fawn Thank You "freebie"
- Paper: AC Straw Weave, Bazzill, Neenah Solar White
- Ink: Memento Paris Dusk, and Copic Markers
- Extra: AC Premium Ribbon Denim
- Tools: Printer, Cuttlebug Distressed Stripes Embossing Folder, Nestabilities S4-112 Classic Ovals Small, Trimmer, Scissors, Paper Studio Sticky Doos

Comments

Bonnie said…
Love the cards. Congrats on winning the stamps from Pattie's Creations.