Design Team Announcement ...


I'm very excited to announce that I was asked to join the Design Team over at Scraptastical Kreations.  I will be creating cards with their Digital Stamps, and showcasing them here and on their Facebook Fan Page

My first card was created using the Weekly Freebie that was posted on our Facebook Fan Page last Friday, 07/08/11, called "Flower".  It was so easy to work with.  I printed the flower on different colored paper cardstock, and fussy cut them out during our power outage yesterday.  So glad we got our power back so that I could go into my craft room, which is in my basement, to create this card to share with you.

I punched holes in each of the flowers using a 1/8" Round Punch, layered three of them together, and inserted a Medium Glitter Brad.  The tree bark was created with my Stripes Embossing Folder, which I applied some Walnut Stain Distress Ink to.  After I layered my tree bark onto red cardstock, I tied on the ribbon, then punch three holes above the ribbon to add my flowers.  Once I attached the design to my card, I fluffed/bent up the petals.

The Grand Opening for Scraptastical Kreations is Friday, July 15th.
We will also be having a Grand Opening Blog Hop
showcasing Scraptastical Kreations products
(simple hand drawn paper piecing patterns and digi stamps). 

Make sure you stop by our Facebook Fan Page
and "Like" Scraptastical Kreations,
 then head on over to Scraptastical Kreations 
to check out all of the products they have to offer
New items are being added. 

Hope my design inspires you to go forth and create!

Product Spotlight ...
 - Stamps:  Scraptastical Kreations Flower  
 - Paper:  Recollections, Bazzill, and Amuse
 - Ink:  Tim Holtz Walnet Stain Distress Ink
 - Extras:  AC Medium Glitter Brads, and Ribbon Boutique Green Polka Dot Ribbon
 - Tools:  Printer, Fiskars Scissors & Fingertip Blade, McGill 1/8" Round Punch (#52400), Cuttlebug Stripes Embossing Folder, Darice Embossing Brush, and my ATG

Comments

Andrea M said…
Congrats Ruza!!! Woo Hoo!!! Awesome news!
Kate said…
Congrats Ruza!