Happy 4th of July ...

No card today. 

Just popping in to wish you and yours a Safe and Happy 4th of July weekend.

I'm going to be really busy in the next couple of weeks, so I don't know if I will be posting much.  Unless one of the challenges I love to play along with can be turned into a Thank You card.  I have around 90 to make; 60 for one event, and 30 for another.  So far I've only completed 30, and I need 30 more before the 16th.  I've been making these Thank You cards in groups of 10 to give the recipient a bit of variety to choose from when sending them out.

Have a marvelous weekend! 

Ruza

Comments

Laurie said…
Russ I hope you have a fabulous weekend! I had to stop on and say thank you for all the sweet comments you leave for me! I appreciate every one of them! Hugs to you!!