Hello Friend ...


Here is a card I created over the weekend for The Play Date Cafe Challenge #90.   I took these colors and combined them with the Avocado Arts July Sketch Challenge which I will link up to their Flicker Group.

The first thing I did was go thru all of my paper to see if I could match the colors.  Then I pulled out the two Avocado sets I have and decided that the July Hello Friend Stamp Set works great with this sketch.

Hope my design and interpretation of the sketch and color challenge inspire you to go forth and create.

Product Spotlight ...
 - Stamps:  Avocado Arts Hello Friend
 - Paper:  DeNami, Bazzill, and Basic Grey Bulletin from the Basic Manila Pack
 - Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Faber-Castell Metallic PITT Artist Pen
 - Tools:  Cuttlebug, Tim Holz Sizzix On the Edge Die, McGill 1/8" Round Punch, Tim Holtz Paper Distresser, ATG, 3/16" Mini Glue Dots, and 3D Foam Squares

Comments

Jaclyn Miller said…
Love how you've stamped that hello friend stamp over and over again - so clever with that phone. Thank you so much for playing along at The Play Date Cafe.